By working alongside a number of other professional organisations, we are able to offer Business Owners a ‘one stop shop’ for their financial needs.
We can help take away the headache of arranging a number of key services allowing you to concentrate on your core business.
It is now a legal requirement for every employer, with at least one member of eligible staff, to automatically enrol into a Workplace Pension scheme and contribute towards it. Investaco Ltd have joined forces with a leading Auto Enrolment provider in the UK. Together we can take away the administrative and organisational headache of the set up.
R&D Tax Credits
Research & Development (R&D) tax credits are a government tax incentive set up to give innovative company’s money back for any costs they have incurred through developing new, or appreciably improving existing, products, processes, systems and materials, in the form of tax credits or a cash sum. Click to find out more
Commercial Finance including:
- Commercial mortgages – long loans that are secured on commercial property.
- Bridging Finance –short term loans secured against any type of property or land on an interest only basis.
- Development Finance – Property development finance can be used to fund varying sized developments.
- Secured Loans – Enabling you to borrow fairly cheaply by using your assets as security.
Landlord Insurances – including:- Landlord Household, Tenants Content, Commercial Property, Rent & Legal Protection and Tenant Liability. Click here to get highly competitive quotes from a selection of leading UK insurers.
Capital Allowances – Capital Allowances can help reduce your tax bill and are available to Commercial Property owners/occupiers at home and abroad, including Holiday Lets.
Tax Planning –Our Tax Planning partner can provide you with a complete Tax Management Service:
Tax & extraction strategies:
- Extraction of Limited Company’s profit in the most tax efficient way
- EBT/EFRB – Repayment of overdrawn Directors Loan Accounts.
- UK & Offshore Investment Bonds and how to withdraw funds without incurring high tax charges.
- Capital Gain Tax planning strategies (from £200,000)
- Full Client Risk Assessment for ANY film partnership/ investment that produced significant tax savings.
Tax Incentivised Investing:
- Various Seed EIS – these give 50% income tax relief AND rollover of CGT effectively allowing an investment with very limited downside.
- Investments into bespoke start-up companies offering real growth potential AND Seed EIS benefits
- EIS portfolios – this gives strong tax incentives to invest into small business
Investaco acts as an Introducer and work closely with a number of companies that specialise and are regulated to give financial advice on the products listed on our website.